American Heroes Charity Gala - November 4th, 2017
Please join us in honoring the Burn Survivors at the Elks Lodge on November 4th 2017, starting at 6:00pm. The night will include Cocktails, Dinner, Dessert, Presentations, and Dancing!
We are a 100% volunteer organization of firefighters dedicated to supporting people who have been affected by fire, burn unit professionals, and firefighters and paramedics. We support the community with response, prevention, education, and rehabilitation with our donations.
What We Do
- Burn Survivor Re-entry Programs
- Burn Camps for children
- Adult Burn Survivors Support Group
- Adult Burn Survivors Retreat
- Financial Support for Burn Families
- Parents Helping Parents "Kids on the Block" Educational Program
We Assist By
- Purchasing Equipment for Burn Unit
- Sponsoring National Training Programs
- Funding for Burn Treatment Research
- Burn Education for Community Schools
Who We Are
The San Jose Firefighters Burn Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded by San Jose Firefighters in 1991. Please, do not be confused by our name! We support Burn Survivors from Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties!